Download our app and see how easy it can be to order sushi!
Place an online order. Choose personal pickup or delivery directly via the mobile application. Use the buttons below to install the application.
How to download our app and place an order
Below you will find Google Play (Android) and App store (iOS) redirect buttons. They will automatically take you to the store of your choice where you can download and install our app Azuki Sushi Gniezno on your phone.
You can download our app for free for Android and iOS!
- Once you are in the store of your choice (Google Play, App Store) click “Install” and wait till our app is installed on your phone.
- Once installed, a shortcut will
appear on your screen.
- When you click on it, you’ll see loading screen. Once its loaded you’ll be redirected to a map with our location.
- There is a “MENU Order online” button at the bottom. Click on it!
- You will see our whole takeaway menu a menu. Choose the dishes you’d like to try by clicking on them. Add comments (e.g. no cheese) and quantity and add to basket.
- When you are ready to check out, click on the basket in top right corner. If you are happy with your order click the button “Pay”. Add your contact details, choose time and date you want to get your food delivered or collected and choose your payment method.
The app will save the details you provided, so the next time you access our app you dont have to fill in it agin.
- We don’t accept online payments. You can pay cash or card with our delivery driver.
- Please wait while your order is being processed. You will receive a notification where we will confirm the date and time of your delivery. You will also receive a confirmation email.
Click, download and see how easy it is to order sushi in Azuki Japanese Restaurant!